Sunday, May 19, 2013

Some exciting news.

So many things have happened in the last month. Some I can tell and some has to wait! One very exciting bit of news however.......... It is official as of Friday that we (École Powerview School and I) were accepted for the ArtsSmarts program for next year. I am so pumped it is insane what we have planned. This time around I will be discreetly posting about it as I go. Last year I wasn't sure if I was allowed to as I was not when I did my public art installation. Different context when the focus is on learning and not the finished work. Myself, however, I can't see why we can't have both, awesome content and fabulous results to show off!

In a whirlwind day I met several people who led me here and there and shamelessly promoted me into a small video production which you will see eventually. So I haven't had time do anything of my own however, I do have footage ready so video will be coming soon. I will keep you posted and here is a little snippet of what is to come. 



Happy may long!

No comments: